Giveaway ends December 15th at midnight.
For my LAST GIVEAWAY of the YEAR, everyone can join in on the craziness…. you and your kiddos. You can earn up to 5 entries for doing something crazy. Here’s what you do- you choose:
1 entry– share your favorite Christmas carol title. (I love singing them loud and all day long!)
1 entry– spread the word to all your FB friends about my Crazy Christmas Giveaway on your status or wall post will do.
1 entry– add our Simply Love Button on your blog. Your readers can learn more about the crazy adventure of mommyhood & adoption.
2 entries– Give me a shout out on your blog! Spread the word about our Simply Love T shirt fundraiser in a post, and you will receive 2 entries! Comment on this post and let me know where to visit you!
You can pick one or do them all! Make sure you leave in your comment how many entries you’ve earned = up to 5 entries. I trust all my bloggy peeps. I will count all your entries & pick a random winner from Santa’s hat.
My Grand Giveaway Winner will receive-
- 2 Simply Love T shirts (you choose!)
- 1 Free Child’s Pass (Courtesy of Disney) to the NEW Princess and the Frog movie.
- Autographed copies of the Best Seller Redemption novel series (5 book set) with Karen Kingsbury & my dad, Gary Smalley.
- Kisses From Katie handmade Ugandan beaded necklace (extra-long & beautiful)
- My 2 Children’s books- Mookie Series
- 1 dozen Krispy Kreme donut gift certificate (Zoie’s favorite)
- Sugar Cookie mix & mit for kids- Target goodie
- Chick Flick- Julia & Julia (Meryl Streep rocks in this DVD)
- $20 Starbucks Gift Card
You win a value of over $200 in gifts…from me to you. Thanks for ALL the donations…you know who you are. Our stack of Christmas goodies just got BIG BIGGER! Email me if you have any questions.
There will be 3 Mini Giveaways for 3 random winners- 1 Free Child’s Pass (Courtesy of Disney) to the NEW Princess and the Frog movie.
Also, 5 random winners will receive my dad’s brand new book autographed- As Long As We Both Shall Love.