- My crazy friend, Carolyn is selling tees and necklaces to support Project Hopeful. It is PH dream and vision that NO child affected by HIV is waiting for their forever home because of ignorance or lack of funding and to help to attend to the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs specific to these types of adoptions and children.
- Simply Love Taiwan – Patterson Family adoption fundraiser.
- These gorgeous Africa necklaces from one of my favorite bloggers to support The Mercy House.
- Doing It Afraid blog.
- I just bought this adorable silk sleep cap for Zoie’s curls & coils.
- Hello Fellow Adoptive Families! I just wanted to let you know that our family is selling the most adorable necklaces and key chains to help support the new Love In Action orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We had the privilege of visiting LIA while in Ethiopia and are so excited to see the work that is being done through Arise for Children (our agency) and the new programs that are going to be offered through the Love In Action facility.At one time or another, our paths have crossed, and I know that you share our love of orphans all around the world. When we were blessed to travel to Ethiopia in July to bring our little beauty home, we promised we would not forget those left behind. Our first fundraiser is selling cute bottle cap necklaces and key chains.The key chains and necklaces are only $5 and will make great gifts, stocking stuffers, or fun surprises for our little ones from Ethiopia and their families. Our Ethiopian beauty, Grace, LOVES to wear her necklaces and show them to everyone she meets. They make great conversation starters when we are out and about. She can point out Ethiopia on her Africa necklace, and makes sure to explain to everyone that “G is for Grace” when she wears the “initial design.” We have six designs to choose from. You can see photos of the necklaces, key chains, and of course our model Grace on our blog - www.teammarquis.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Nix -www.dearlylovedchildren.blogspot.com
“True Religion” Christmas Shopping!!! Religion and shopping in the same sentence, whoa, doesn’t sound right!!! Read on my friend… This Christmas let the receiver of your gift know that somewhere around the world others are celebrating love & redemption right along with them. In support of Orphan Awareness Month and James 1:27 I would like to invite you to shop for fun Christmas gifts that get MULTIPLIED BY THREE: to your recipient, to the orphan, and to the widow!!! In the months of Nov. and Dec. I am donating 100% of my commission on designated Pampered Chef orders to help rescue orphans.
There are an estimated 147 million orphans around the world. Adoption costs range anywhere from $5,000-40,000, and often keep loving families from reaching the orphan. The funds your gift help raise will go to either our Ethiopian Adoption Fund, little Dmitry- a baby with Downs Syndrome hoping to be rescued from an eastern Europe institution, or to any other adopting family of your choice.
Your one order can make a lasting, literally life changing impact for others. But *PLEASE* consider being an ADOPTION ADVOCATE by collecting 4 or more orders from friends, family and co-workers to go with it, and by posting this invite to all your facebook friends. Catalogs and ordering instructions will be sent to anyone who messages me!
OK, now do you want to know where helping the widows comes in??? Great question!!! Host rewards from Pampered Chef equals great free products. The more orders we collect the more free products we will earn…those products will be given directly to widows in need locally, and/or auctioned as a second fundraiser to help widows in distress through Amazima (Katie Davis http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/).
This is just one more way to help out and I SO appreciate your partnering with me. Spend $60 or more and there is a free gift for you too! Grilling tools for Dad, Seasonings for Sis, Cookbooks for the teachers, Stoneware for you, Gift Certificates available too! Do all your holiday shopping in one place simply because those gifts will make a WORLD of difference!
Thank you in advance!
-Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
Please share YOUR fundraisers or favorite links to my crazy readers!!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…