(Update: we have sold 361 tees as of today!!! Pray big and keep sharing!!)
I need your help bloggers!! Will you blog about the Simply Love Haiti and Man Up Moldova project Children HopeChest and help me spread the word to your readers! You can take a peek at the past two weeks of mission posts and use any content and photos to help you share the Mission Trip Giveaway! I want to make this as simple as possible for you to share. We ONLY have 4 more days left!!! Today, we have sold 275 tees!!! With your help, we can reach 500 before the end of the week- to bless the projects!! Big miracle … praying for 1,000 mission-hearted people to join us making a difference in Haiti and Moldova.
Tom Davis’ Children’s HopeChest Ministry travels to:
- Multiple connect community trips to almost ALL countries except Russia. CHC ministry have Vision Trips going to Ethiopia, Guatemala, Haiti, and Russia and possibly India and South Africa for someone to join. Some of our Vision Trips are listed on our website www.hopechest.org.
Here’s all the project information:
- Mission Trip Giveaway ends March 18th. 1 tee = 1 entry to win.
- The mission trip winner will be announced on Facebook April 2nd on Children’s HopeChest site and here on My Crazy Adoption blog.
- Simply Love Haiti and Man Up Moldova projects here- Link for all details
- Winner wins a free mission trip (value $3000)
- Simply Love Haiti- supports the orphanage Haiti Home of Hope
- Man Up Moldova- supports the safehouse “Beginning of Life”
Please join us and pray for the projects!!
(Copy & Paste button to share)
(Sized to fit the new FB timeline)
150 x 150 button to share