I wanted to introduce you to a few bloggers who are all saying Yes In Their Messes. I love this amazing community of moms who are willing to put it all out there and share their struggles, pain, and joys in their blogs. I know you will be encouraged and know your small every day yes matters so much more than you think it does.
Gas, Giggles, and a God-sized YES by Jennifer A. Janes
Here I am, Send Me by Laura Wilkinson
Ten Ways Your Small Yes Can Change the World by Jennifer Dukes Lee
Sometimes your yeses feel impossibly small. Other times, they feel impossibly impossible. Sometimes, you wake up one morning and don’t know how you’re going to do what you said you would do. And then you remember: You can’t. You really can’t do this. But He can. You remember that this is His project, for His glory, in His strength, by His “doing.”
Today, I’m giving away the 3rd copy of Rhinestone Jesus: Saying Yes to God When Sparkly Safe Faith is No Longer Enough
- Leave a comment and enter to win! (you can’t win unless you leave a comment here on my blog!)
- Share this today to all your crazy social media friends using the hashtags #yesinmymess #rhinestonejesus
- Pray for big, crazy, impossible dreams! God will guide you every step of the way!
I will post today’s winner in [this] post!
I want to encourage you to write your #Yes story. You can add your post here on Kristen’s blog, We are THAT Family!
Here are some post topic ideas:
- Why your small yes matters
- Small Yeses- What is a small yes you’ve answered that’s had a big impact?
- How do you lead your family instead of letting it lead you?
- Changing the world starts with ______
- What God-sized dream are you most afraid of?
- Moving from artificial faith to the real thing
- What is the life you always thought you’d be living right now?
- Here are xxx ways I’m going to start small today
- How I woke up from the American Dream
- I can say yes to motherhood/marriage/ministry by……
“When you don’t know where to start, #startwithyes”
Click to Tweet Link: http://ctt.ec/fkKI9
If you pre-order Rhinestone Jesus before May 1st- here are the special gifts you receive! I did it, too! The best part, proceeds from the book go to supporting Mercy House.
If you can’t wait, you can purchase the book at these places: