My crazy friends, I need your help to collect donations for my mission trip to Uganda and Ethiopia (July 18-Aug. 1) I’m asking you to help me with donations that will go directly to the orphans I visit- hand delivery of love. We received a long list from the many projects and orphanages … it honestly made me feel overwhelmed! We are visiting hundreds of orphans in Africa! Their needs are soooo desperate! The orphans need so many things, but also fun things to play with!! We will also spend the day serving and loving the women at Fistula Hospital (A Walk To Beautiful) I would love to have a beautiful, colorful purse to give to each women. These can be new or hand made (thanks Tiffany)
When do I need the donations?
I need all my donations by July 4th so I can pack the 2- 50 pound duffles!!
Donation ideas I’m going to take with me (with your help:)
- soccer balls (flat with attached pump)
- underwear- all sizes for girls & boys
- small toys – so every child can “own” something special
- fingernail polish, ribbons, bubbles
- 100 purses for women at Fistula Hospital (Walk to Beautiful) + flip flops, lotions, etc to stuff inside purses
- school supplies- all kinds for young and older students at Korah Dump Project
I want to ask you to donate to my special project. The 1st week in July, I will purchase the items and show you exactly how your generosity was spent. I can pack 2 duffle bags with 50 pounds of donations. I will purchase the remaining donations in-country!! Every penny you donate will be used for “orphan care” and I will take photos of the children receiving your gifts of love.
Please pray for me and my crazy team as we prepare for 2 weeks of loving and caring and ministering to orphans!